Providing Strategies for Transferring Business Ownership to the Next Generation - or New Leadership
Developing and implementing a well-designed succession plan is essential to the survival of any family business. Yet, while eighty-five percent of family-owned firms have identified a family member as a successor, just one in eight have a succession plan in place.
Are you one of them?
If you already have a succession plan in place, then you’re already on your way to a secure financial future, but if you don’t, we are here to help.
Succession planning: the cornerstone of your financial future.
As trusted advisors, we assist business owners in securing financial independence by structuring their business in a way that promotes long-term success and stability. We work with business owners and their families to develop plans for transferring business ownership to the next generation or new leadership.
- If you decide to sell, we work with you to identify the financial strengths and weaknesses of your business and develop a plan to maximize its value in preparation for sale.
- If you decide to keep the business in the family, we work with you to prepare your successor to take over the business or identify one if you haven’t already done so.
Succession planning services include:
- Assist with the internal transfer to a family member
- Identify potential buyer(s) or
- Business valuations in preparation for sale
- Buy and sell agreements
- Estate and trust tax planning
- Gift tax planning
- Retirement planning and tax projections
- Business Restructuring
It’s never too early to start planning an effective business exit strategy.
If you need assistance figuring out which exit strategy is best for you and your business, simply fill out the contact form below or give us a call right now. The sooner you start planning, the easier it will be.