You've Got Questions - We Have Answers
If you’re considering our forensic accounting services, there’s probably a reason. You could be a victim of fraud, and we can help you find out if your suspicions are true. Consider the following:
- Do you feel like your business is making plenty of money but you can barely pay your bills?
- Have you ever had a nagging suspicion that a trusted member of your team has committed fraud but you can’t prove it?
- Is your soon-to-be ex-spouse claiming there are no matrimonial assets, but you know there are?
- Do you suspect some of your employees are taking kickbacks?
- Have you discovered missing inventory that can’t be accounted for?
A Fraud Investigation Team You Can Count On
Forensic accountants are more than just number crunchers. It takes a unique combination of skill, intuition, perseverance, diligence, and integrity to do what we do--and to do it successfully. We’ll help you get to the bottom of complex financial matters no matter how long it takes.
Our forensic services include:
- Quantifying losses due to fraud
- Records examination and reconstruction
- Analyzing bookkeeping and accounting systems
- Investigation of financial reporting irregularities
- Analyzing insurance claims
- Searching for unreported income and assets
- Investigating bribery and kickback schemes
- Identifying weaknesses in your accounting processes
- Developing procedures that enable you to detect--and deter--fraud better
Isn’t it time you uncovered the truth?
If you believe that you’ve been a victim of fraud including embezzlement or any other white collar crime, we can help. Call or email a member of our forensic accounting team today to schedule a consultation. You won’t be sorry.